Are you looking for a comprehensive online course to help you meet your half marathon goals? We’ve introduced an E-coaching course that takes you through your half marathon training step-by-step, offering access to running experts and a big support network.
Having spent a lot of time scouring the internet for quality training material, I found a few different e-coaching providers that offer various packages and levels of support for your half marathon. Most of them seemed a bit too pricey, or didn’t actually offer ongoing support – they just send you training plans and ask you to get on with it. (Note: I give away all my training plans for free)!
That’s why I’m happy to share with you the e-coaching programs I’ve found over at Up & Running. We’ve teamed up with the guys at Up & Running to offer you their fantastic e-coaching service, at affordable rates! They have helped thousands
They have developed a fantastic 12-week half marathon e-coaching course that takes you step-by-step through each day’s training, getting you primed and ready for the big day!
The big difference with the Up & Running e-coaching programmes is the un-rivalled support via the exclusive forum (responses are guaranteed within 24hrs on weekdays, 48hrs at the weekends).
SO, WHAT’s INCLUDED?:
- A Warm-Up Weekend to hone in on your goals, prepare your mind and running gear, and focus your eyes on that 21 kilometre prize — before the workouts begin.
- Twelve weeks of PDF training plans created by expert running coach Julia Jones. Just download. And dive in. Click here to view a sample training plan.
- Personalised training in Week 1 you’ll perform an interval test so you can calibrate and personalise your interval workouts with the right training speed for you.
- Rock-solid support in our members-only forum — post a question, and we’ll answer it within 24 hours on weekdays & 48 hours on weekends… every time. You receive 14 weeks of access, starting from the date you begin your training.
- The Up & Running Gear Guide packed with essential information on running shoes, gear and gadgets to set you up for your 12 week adventure.
- Access to a private Up & Running blog packed with coaching insights, demos & drills. Plus we delve into running styles and mechanics to get you running smoother and faster. There’s also the ever-popular interviews with women who run (and seriously rock).
WHAT DO OTHER RUNNERS SAY?
If you’re someone who remembers the horrors of gym class, Up & Running offers the best possible solution. You have a personal cheering section led by the incomparable Shauna Reid and Julia Jones, both professional and passionate about engaging new runners; no one is ever left behind.
Up & Running was right for me because I didn’t have to commit to anyone else’s schedule. I planned my three runs a week and made it work. The course is delivered in bite-sized, just-in-time chunks. If you commit to the process, trust the U&R team, and use the forums to learn and support your running teammates, you will find courage and ability that you never knew you had!
Not only was Julia a safe harbour to unleash my insecurities about the marathon, she gave me a detailed plan that was fun and achievable. I was confident being under her experienced guidance. Julia was supportive, kind and always knew the right thing to say when I had a ‘Can I really do this?!’ moment. Thanks to her coaching, I not only crossed the London Marathon finish line but I did it injury free as well!
I ran my first half marathon in 2 hours and 7 minutes. It was not easy, and neither was the training. However, with commitment to your goal and the excellent support and guidance from Up & Running, YOU CAN DO IT! I PROMISE!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When you sign up we’ll send you a confirmation email and a link to the Up & Running Gear Guide, which is packed with useful information on what you’ll need for your 21K journey.
- We’ll also send you log in details for the Course blog, which is where you’ll access your weekly training plans and Course materials.
- Finally we’ll tell you how to register for the Up & Running Forum, which is where you can ask Coach Julia all your running questions and meet your fellow runners.
What are you waiting for?